Warrington Will Solicitors
Create Your Will with Trusted Local Solicitors
It can be difficult thinking about what will happen when we’re gone. That’s why creating a will is important – to make sure you know you family will be looked after and to know what will happen to your property.
Warrington Will Solicitors understands how confusing it can be to get your affairs in order. So, we’re here to help.
Why Do I Need A Will?
Most people know having a will in place helps you to look after your loved ones when you die. But, there are a few reasons for having a will you might not be aware of:
- It makes it easier for friends and family to get your affairs sorted out
- A will means unmarried partners can inherit from each other and ensures your children are cared for
- You should have a will if you want to leave something to people who aren’t immediate family, such as a close friend or a charity
Where Can I Get A Will?
Warrington Will Solicitors is here to help you get your will sorted properly. There is a range of things we can help you with regarding your will, including:
- Will drafting & storage
- Probate of a Will
- Disputing a Will or defending a dispute
- Plus, we can help you create a Lasting Power of Attorney or a living will (advanced decision)
* all prices are exclusive of VAT
Single Basic Will
Leave property to immediate family
Make up to 2 bequests
Basic Mirror Will
Two similar simple wills
Both mirror the other
For anything beyond a simple will or mirror wills then the cost will depend on the size of the estate.